Also called trading software, a trading platform is computer software through which you conduct your trades online.
Imagine it as a platform that connects you to the forex market online – and most importantly through the broker that provides it for you for free.
What do you need for it? Internet connection → download → install. It’s as simple as that.
Where can you get it? From an online forex broker’s website that you choose to trade with.
Which trading platform should you choose? The most popular, and also the best software available for trading forex today, is MetaTrader. You may have heard about it already.
With XM, for example, you can
- Download and install MetaTrader for free
- Access the market online in real-time
- Simulate your demo trading so that it looks 100% real
- Test and improve your strategies
- Follow market updates
- Use expert advisors (EAs) that carry out buy/sell orders for you automatically
- Have full online technical support in over 20 languages
- Manage your account comfortably
- Have access to over 30 technical indicators to analyze price quotes
- Carry out many trading orders simultaneously
- Trade on multiple currencies
- Take advantage of the one-click trading feature